These brownies are amazing and so easy to make! All you need is one bowl and a whisk. Of course, I had to come in and put my own touch on them, but nonetheless, everyone can eat these and enjoy them. I love a recipe like that!
- 1 cup ap flour
- 1 cup almond flour (sub ap flour if you prefer)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup +1 tbsp. dutch cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 tbsp. ground dark roast coffee
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk in wet ingredients. Mix until batter has no raw flour or cocoa powder in it.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a 9×9″ dish for 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool completely, cut and enjoy!
These brownies are the perfect mix of chewy, fudgy and cakey. I topped mine with some fresh strawberry glaze and it was divine. I hope you guys like this recipe! Make sure to like and share it with the people you love! Cheers and happy baking!